Shornokishoree Healthy Model Village
Create healthy model village by strengthening health and wellbeing of the villagers.
- To build rural people socially and environmentally responsible
- To train the villagers on healthy practices for improving quality of healthy life.
- To Train villagers/Communities about health awareness and maintain health & hygiene of villagers
- To develop youth leaders among Villagers to become good citizen
- To make the village a role model for others village
- To create volunteerism among the youth Villagers.
- To empower poor and excluded people to demand and secure their basic rights to build equitable and just society.
- Support to Build Institutional governance and accountability of service providers.
- Awareness building on Adolescent reproductive health among the village women and girls
- Conduct yard meeting with community people on different social issues
- Facilitate and mobilize to repair and maintain drinking water sources
- Observe community action day; on pre & postnatal care, child care, family planning, safe drinking water, gender, tree plantation, dowry, birth registration
- Data base development of model village through IT set-up of youth group
- Annual Health camp
- Bi-monthly meeting with Villagers
- UP level bi-monthly meeting among Health service providers, UP, Community Clinic.
- TT vaccination for all women and girls aged 15 to 49 of the village
- To prevent Child Marriage, dowry, Violence against women
- To promote first child birth not before the age of 20
- ensuring healthy sanitary napkin uses to all village girls and women’s
- To trained up the village people on proper hand-washing techniques before taking meal and after using toilets
- To secure a more stable family environment with decent living conditions, health and sanitary conditions.
- Climate adoptive demonstration plot selection and implementation